PBS Reporting on ECM
Tuesday, July 19, 2005PBS Reporting on ECM
I missed the PBS specials on the ECM. The programming time was changed and my VCR ended up recording the Georgia Farm Bureau Report instead of the Religion and Ethics Weekly report on the Emerging Church. What a bummer!
If you missed it, synoposes are available at the following links.
- The Emerging Church, Part One.
- The Emerging Church, Part Two.
- An Interview with Brian MacLaren
- Listen to participants at the 2005 Emergent convention describe what EC means to them. (requires RealPlayer)
- Revisit Religion and Ethics July 8, 2005 Report on the Emerging Church.
Each link is filled with interviews and videos to watch, most of which was evidently on the special. If you watched the specials and have some constructive things to say about it, please leave them here. Since I didn't get to watch it, I'd like to hear what others are saying.













0 comments